Our Commitment to Privacy
Personally Identifiable Information We Collect From You
ViralPrints collects certain personally identifiable information from you, the user, when you access the Website and Service. The following list is a general description of the type of information we may collect from you - it is not, however, entirely all-inclusive.
- ViralPrints collects the information you provide upon registering an account with us;
- ViralPrints collects the information you provide upon placing an order through the Website, such as billing, shipping, and payment information;
- ViralPrints collects any information you submit to the Website with regard to newsletters; contests or sweepstakes; surveys; and general inquiries;
- Categories of information collected may include name, address, email address, telephone number, credit card information and messages and reminders you create. This information may be used to fulfill your requests, deliver the products that you have ordered, contact you if there are any delivery difficulties, respond to your inquiries, and deliver information about our products or website to you, including adding you to our online newsletter.
ViralPrints automatically collects non-personally identifiable information when you visit our Website via analytic and reporting technologies. For example, we may collect your IP address, your browser language and type, and the date and time of your visit. ViralPrints may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information via cookies and web beacons.Use and Disclosure of Information
- We will only share information that is explicitly stated or implied within this agreement, or if we inform you in advance and provide you with the opportunity of refusal.
- We may share your personally identifiable information with service providers, such as credit-card payment processors, performing services on our behalf
- We will only share personally identifiable information with third parties whose policies state that they will protect your personally identifiable information no less than is required under this Policy
- We will share your personally identifiable information if required to do so by law.
- We may use your non-personally identifiable information in order to monitor and analyze the Website's daily operations, and the functionality of our Service. This information may be used to help us identify potential problems with the Website and/or Service.
- We may use your non-personally identifiable information for internal market analysis
Certain personally identifiable information is only required for registered users. As such, you can refuse to submit certain personal information. However, because certain features of the Website require registration, your access to the Website may be limited if you chose to withhold certain personal information.
In addition, all registered users can update their personally identifiable information via the "My Account" section, which is available through a link at the upper right hand corner of every page. Moreover, following your agreement to all of the conditions described throughout the Website, it is entirely your decision to access the Website and Service. That is to say, if for any reason you are not satisfied with ViralPrints, you can always choose not to use the Website or Service.
ViralPrints values our users' security. We use commercially reasonable safeguards to protect your personal information. Furthermore, all registered accounts are password-protected. However, we recommend that all of our users take additional safety precautions, for we will not assume legal responsibility for any acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.
ViralPrints offers both registered users and non-registered users multiple tools to interact both with the website and each other. We ask every user of the Website to exercise caution with all transmissions of information. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any loss incurred as a result of such an interaction.